Have you ever really thought about what role trees play in our world? Take a look and you’ll acquire a new healthy respect for our leafy friends.
- Add curb appeal
- Increase your property value. Studies have shown trees can increase your home value up to 27%
- Act as windbreaks and privacy screens.
- Can reduce your annual heating and cooling cost. A group of evergreens blocking the winter wind can save a home up to 20% on the heating bill.
- Cool the air. Trees evaporate water from their leaves, working like an evaporative air conditioner. Shade along with this can reduce temperatures around the tree by 5 to 9 degrees.
- Clean pollutants from the air. Enjoy clean, fresh air due to the openings in a tree’s leaves where pollutants enter and are filtered.
- Buffer noise. A combination of evergreens, deciduous trees, and dense shrubs is the best solution for sound absorption.
- Improve the soil. Trees support an underground world of beneficial micro organisms.
- Prevent erosion of land.